A coordinated decision making framework increases the chances of making the right choices




• The biopharmaceutical industry spends more than $50 billion annually in R&D.




• It costs $900 M to bring one drug from concept to market.




• More than 80% of all drugs fail - leaving 20% to fund the R&D Engine.




TM Bridges will help you better capture the value of your innovations.




© Translational Medicine Bridges 2010